In this exercise...
you will practice putting together everything you have learned to display data to the user.
In the project linked below:
- Display the complete list of watch items.
- Fix all display issues by using pipes.
- Implement swapping items when the up or down arrow is clicked
- Have no up arrow on the first item
- Have no down arrow on the last item
- Items that are on sale (onSale property set to true) should be indicated using the bg-success class
- Set the document title to show the # of items in the watch list
- Bonus Challenge - Only show 4 movies and have a "show all" button that disappears after it is clicked.
Click the following link to open up the exercise: https://stackblitz.com/fork/angular-gn3kyo?file=src%2Fapp%2Fwatch-list-item%2Fwatch-list-item.component.html