Welcome to the Fundamentals of Angular Course - Displaying Data
By the end of this section you will be comfortable displaying data in various ways to users of your application to communicate effectively with users and give them data in the format they want through things like lists, formatting, styles, and conditional display.
In This Section of the Course, You Will Learn:
- How to use expressions effectively in your templates
- How to bind to styles and classes to programmatically control CSS
- How to work with and display lists of data
- How to turn a list of data into a collection of Child Components
- How to conditionally display portions of the page with ngIf and ngSwitch
- How to use pipes to format data
By the end of this section of the course, you will vastly increase your comfort with being able to manipulate the display based on the state of your application.