In this video...
You will learn about the common pipes that Angular implements.
None of these pipes will modify the source data, only the rendering of it.
These pipes are:
- number - for formatting numbers
- percent - for formatting percentages
- titlecase - for changing text to title case
- uppercase - for changing text to upper case
- lowercase - for changing text to lower case
- slice - for taking just a piece of an array, useful with the ngFor directive
Official documentation about pipes: https://angular.io/api/core/Pipe