Welcome to the Fundamentals of Angular Course - Configuration & Production
By the end of this section you will be comfortable with how to configure your application in both your development environment and your production environment. Further, you'll learn how to deploy your application to production.
In This Section of the Course, You Will Learn:
- What the angular.json file is and the main configuration settings you will need to know
- The difference between running in development and production
- How to create a proxy server for your API calls in development
- How to use the environment files
- How to build for production and deploy your application