Welcome to the Fundamentals of Angular Course - Communicating with a Server
By the end of this section you will be familiar with using Angular to make requests to your HTTP Server of choice, and how to deal with the data that is sent back, no matter how it is formatted.
In This Section of the Course, You Will Learn:
- Observables and the RxJS library
- How to use models in TypeScript to benefit from intellisense
- How to make HTTP requests including GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE
- How to work with Route Parameters and Querystring Parameters
- How to use the async pipe to make it easier to display data
- How to coordinate local and remote data changes
By the end of this section of the course, you will be comfortable hooking up to a RESTful API to make requests and issue updates to the durable storage of your data.