In this lesson, Hassan teaches about:
- Methods: bound to instance and behave like normal JS functions. They are only evaluated when explicitly called.
- Computed Properties: used to handle complex calculations to data that need to be displayed in the view.
- Watchers: allow us to react to data changes.
- Lifecycle Hooks: named functions that occur throughout the lifecycle of a Vue instance including beforeCreate, beforeMount, beforeUpdate, and beforeDestroyed.
The lesson concludes with two exercises and demonstrations, including:
- Rendering a list of cards with help of the v.for directive. The exercise also requires that students dynamically retrieve content from jsonplaceholder.typicode.com.
- Using watchers