Generating our Service with the CLI
In this video we created our first service using the CLI. We used the following commad to generate our camp service.
ng g s camp
- ng specifies we are using the Angular CLI
- g is short for generate because we want to create something
- s is short for service
- camp is the name of the service that we wanted to generate
Remember our services should have the @Injectable tag at the top. This is what tells Angular that this should be injectable into our components.
Your Turn Instructions
- Create a service that matches the domain for your project using the CLI
- You can leave the service blank for now