This tutorial is all about images! You'll learn how to import images, how to use the
static folder, and the magic of
gatsby-image. You'll also learn how to use images in Markdown, both in frontmatter and inlined in the content.
You can find the finished sample code for this tutorial in
sample-code/marionberry-farm-lodge. The assignments are in the readme in the
assignments folder. You'll use the starting point
marionberry-farm-lodge-start project in the assignments folder to complete the exercises.
- Gatsby Docs: Importing Assets into Files
- Gatsby Docs: Using Gatsby Image
- Gatsby Docs: Working with Images in Markdown
- Sharp image processing library
All images are from Unsplash).
- Blacksmith: Nicolas Hoizey
- Forest: Sebastian Unrau
- Lodge: Roberto Nickson
- Lodge 2: Jamie Street
- Man sawing: Blaz Erzetic