We learned a lot in this course and hopefully you had fun. You now have the knowledge to create your very own C# API using ASP.Net Core.
- Building an API in ASP.Net Core API that handles all the CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Implementing GET, POST, PUT and DELETE http methods
- Using status codes to indicate successes and failures of an API request
- Testing an API by issuing requests from Postman
- Recognizing and following C# syntax and best practices
The course is taught by Thomas Desmond