Welcome to my course on Creating a C# ASP.Net Core API. This course is taught by Thomas Desmond, an avid .Net developer with a passion for teaching and learning.
What this course teaches
- Building an API in ASP.Net Core API that handles all the CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Implementing GET, POST, PUT and DELETE http methods
- Using status codes to indicate successes and failures of an API request
- Testing an API by issuing requests from Postman
- Recognizing and following C# syntax and best practices
By the end of this course we will have a fully functional API written in C# using ASP.Net Core.
The course is taught by Thomas Desmond