We've covered quite a few topics. Hopefully, these tips are going to be helpful in your journey with Python.
The best way to learn is to push yourself and work on projects that are outside of your comfort zone. I hope we have helped you feel more comfortable with stepping into the unknown with Python and adding an arrow to your quiver. We'd love to hear about any projects of yours made with Django, so please hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck on your journey. I hope you go far.
High Five! ✋
If you've gotten Python down, it's time to head over to our https://thinkster.io/tutorials/django-json-api. Django is the most popular web framework for Python.
- Comprehensive - Authentication, routing, security, everything
- Real World - build a working web server for use with any framework
- Hands-On Exercises
- Aimed at Beginners and Experts alike
- Data and state management
- Advanced topics like pagination